Re: IPF rules

I started NetBSD, and shutoff IPF. Pinging mail.google.com and
gsuite.google.com both got immediate
results. If I left IPF down, and start FireFox, and goto
mail.google.com, I get the "Critical Security Alert" popup,
and the mouse gets frozen. I need to press the button, and reboot.

How much of this prob is IPF and how much is Google?