Re: Use network printer from NetBSD

On lug 04  7:41, MLH wrote:
> From the multiple empty page output, it really looks to me like
> the default emulation is HP LaserJet. I just can't see a way from
> the manual to change to BR-Script3 yet.

Yes, exactly, me neither. It seems that some models (mentioned in a
the emulation selection, but mine doesn't.

As regards the `TEXT_P1' of my previous message, I also tried something
extremely simple:

{ printf 'test \014%%'; sleep 5; } | telnet <printer_IP> 9100

Because it seemed that no introductory character was needed, and than
the ending character should be hex 0c, that is octal 014. But again
blank pages are generated.

Rocky