Re: painting the bikeshed in transparent colors (Re: cvs better than git?)

On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 09:09:50 +0200
Nikita Gillmann <nikita%n0.is@localhost> wrote:

> Sorry, what's the point of this continued thread?

Actually I'm always interested in why X is better than Y, so I can
make my own decisions, instead of following some predetermined
inevitability (e.g. Git has won period, just accept it as a way of
life on Earth).

Morpheus: Do you believe in fate, Neo?
Neo: No.
Morpheus: Why not?
Neo: Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.