Aw: Re: Re: graphical desktop in virtualbox

Hi,
    This is my problem. NetBSD 9.0 running in
VirtualBox 6.1.4 under Devuan Beowulf
don't have more that 1024x768 mode.

Here is the output of the command xrandr:
xrandr: Failed to get size of gamma for output default
Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 1024 x 768, maximum 1024 x 768
default connected 1024x768+0+0 0mm x 0mm
   1024x768       0.00*
   800x600        0.00
   640x480        0.00
   640x400        0.00
   320x200        0.00

Should I use a specific server for the virtualbox? I have just
installed NetBSD 9.0 with X11 but without specifying
anything else.

Best regards,