From: "Sad Clouds" <cryintothebluesky%gmail.com@localhost>
To: "Pierre Dupond" <76nemo76%gmx.ch@localhost>
Cc: netbsd-users%netbsd.org@localhost
Sent: 2020. 04. 06. 10:52:01
Subject: Re: graphical desktop in virtualbox

There were many responses to you original email, but I couldn't
quite figure out if anyone suggested a practical solution to your
problem. I'm interested to know the answer as well, as I also run
NetBSD as a VirtualBox VM.

I didn't think VirtualBox extensions were usable with NetBSD guests,
so I've used a different solution - TigerVNC. It is one of a few
software packages that also works reasonably well on sparc64. If you
need details on how to set it up to run remote X11 session, then drop
me a quick email and I'll give you a copy of my scripts.