Re: sdf members : please participate in the poll for choice of OS

U'll Be King Of The Stars <ullbeking%andrewnesbit.org@localhost> wrote:

> If anybody has the email address for one of the SDF admins, could you
> please let me know?  Or, forward my email address to them and tell them
> I need to make contact regarding my account?
>
> I donated several days ago for ARPA membership but I haven't heard back
> and I'm having difficulty making contact.  Thanks!!

Well, in my experience, they aren't so quick in this respect: "several
days" are nothing! :-) The last time that I applied for ARPA, more than
several days passed.

If you want to nicely prompt them, I assume that Stephen is still the
guy in charge: smj@

C.