Re: sdf members : please participate in the poll for choice of OS

I am not at sdf but my vote on NetBSD :)

On Thu 9 May, 2019, 9:42 PM Mayuresh, <mayuresh%acm.org@localhost> wrote:
Was wondering whether it's appropriate for me to post this on this list.
In fact I did this as an OT in a very different thread.

If you are an sdf member you might already have received an email
regarding this.

If not, you may still go to bboard->GENERAL and participate in the poll
for the OS for MetaArpa. You need not be MetaArpa member to participate in
poll.

There is quite a tussle between NetBSD and Debian with both having got 50%
at this time.

Mayuresh