Re: sdf members : please participate in the poll for choice of OS

If anybody has the email address for one of the SDF admins, could you
please let me know?  Or, forward my email address to them and tell them
I need to make contact regarding my account?

I donated several days ago for ARPA membership but I haven't heard back
and I'm having difficulty making contact.  Thanks!!

Andrew

--
OpenPGP key: EB28 0338 28B7 19DA DAB0  B193 D21D 996E 883B E5B9