Re: Web + email hosting recommendations

On Wed, May 08, 2019 at 07:23:29AM +0000, Christopher Pinon wrote:
> Nevertheless, depending on the provider and the question, sometimes
> they're willing to help with certain questions regarding well-known
> Linux distributions. For example, if your question is "How do I set up
> IPv6 on Debian?", a lower-cost provider may be willing to help (despite
> the fact that the VPS is unmanaged), whereas if your question is "How do
> I set up IPv6 on NetBSD?", you're really on your own simply because most
> lower-cost VPS providers don't have (much) experience with *BSD.

I see your point. But, unless the question is very specific to cloud
provider's setup I think most people would ask in forum such as this. But
basically, I guess, those who opt for BSD consciously are likely to
already have used BSD before for a while and may not face too many
questions. [Contrary to newbies opting for Linux because it's more widely
used.]

Mayuresh