Re: regression w/latest dhcpcd?

On Wed, 1 May 2019, Roy Marples wrote:

> On 01/05/2019 03:44, John D. Baker wrote:
>
> > I've now tried it and it works as expected.
>
> OK, this might be tricky to solve.
> Can I get the output of route montior captured during early boot please?

To be clear, your asking about a 'dhcpcd' binary built without
reverting the commit you mentioned, correct?

> When it fails, is the interface marked IFF_UP?

Before reverting that commit, the output of 'ifconfig le0' showed it
marked "UP".

Watching the logfiles on the DHCP server showed no requests coming in
from that host when booting from disk.  When booting from network, I
could see all three phases (bootloader, kernel, "/etc/rc.d/network"
['dhcpcd']).

|\ / jdbaker[snail]consolidated[flyspeck]net  OpenBSD            FreeBSD