Re: regression w/latest dhcpcd?

On 30/04/2019 00:32, John D. Baker wrote:
After rebuilding with this patch and updating the router, it's remained
up for the last 4 hours which is much longer than before.  Looks
promising.

Great!

As to the need to bring the interface up, can you try reverting this commit please?
https://roy.marples.name/git/dhcpcd.git/commit/?h=dhcpcd-7&id=4f903d6ad4adf2de7712d36a921051b4dfd7210a

I've had a similar report from an OpenBSD user that reverting this helps, but it's needed for wireless to work in early boot. At least for the wireless cards I have.

Roy