Re: Alternative DVCS to git: hg?

On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 12:29:32 -0400
Andrew Cagney <andrew.cagney%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> When two fully tested commits hit the repo at the same time, and the
> result is broken, who do I blame? Subversion?  We can hardly wave a
> finger at the developer who had the simple misfortune of being second
> with their push?

This alleged design flaw in Subversion, is it something that you can
actually reproduce or are you just repeating something that you heard
from someone somewhere? You seem to be the only person to come across
the issue. Many people use Subversion concurrently and they don't
seem to be reporting such problems. So if the issue does exist, as
you claim, can you please give us a demonstration and show us exactly
how and when your files get corrupted?