Re: suspend-to-RAM intel-x86 issues and tests

On Tue 02 Oct 2018 at 00:17:36 +0200, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
> Is there a boot option or sysctl setting to have persistent dmesg, so at
> reboot I can try to read the last messages which might be helpful?

Normally the dmesg is persistent, but it can get wiped if the computer
crashes "too hard". Then something wipes the memory (maybe the BIOS does
that??) and it is lost.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- "What good is a Ring of Power
\X/ rhialto/at/falu.nl      -- if you're unable...to Speak." - Agent Elrond