Re: nVidia vs NetBSD v7 resolving issue.

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 05:54:49PM +0330, Mohammad Badie Zadegan wrote:
> I set vesa 0x118 mode in boot prompt and I saw the boot process was change visiblity to new mode but still errored me (EE) No Device detected.

Where did you see this message - with the X server?  If it's with the
vesa X server, then maybe you could try the wsfb X server.  It'll be
slow, but at least you'll have some graphics.  On the other hand, if
you didn't even see the usual kernel startup messages, then I'm not
sure what to suggest.

> BTW, I didn't use current version.
> Is that I must use current version for vesa?

No, but you can try that and see if you have any better results.

--
Roy Bixler <rcbixler%nyx.net@localhost>
"The fundamental principle of science, the definition almost, is this: the