Re: running a logitech quickcam 4000 on a netbsd raspberry pi

On 02/06/2016 05:30 AM, Michael van Elst wrote:
> kre%munnari.OZ.AU@localhost (Robert Elz) writes:
>
>> So I guess that the logitech quickcam must not be a uvideo type device.
>
> Google found http://home.384.jp/takam/bsd/NetBSD.html
>
> describing the various pre-uvideo cameras and apparently someone
> got them to work in NetBSD-1.6 times.

 Would adding

# Video capture devices

auvitek* at uhub?                       # Auvitek AU0828 USB TV
coram*  at pci? dev ? function ?        # Conexant CX23885 PCI-E TV
cxdtv*  at pci? dev ? function ?        # Conexant CX2388[0-3] PCI TV
emdtv*  at uhub?                        # Empia EM28xx USB TV
cir*    at emdtv?
pseye*  at uhub?                        # Sony PLAYSTATION(R) Eye webcam
uvideo* at uhub?                        # USB Video Class capture devices

video*  at videobus?                    # Analog capture interface
dtv*    at dtvbus?                      # Digital capture interface

Which i found in i386 Generic help ?

--- Marina