Re: running a logitech quickcam 4000 on a netbsd raspberry pi

    Date:        Sat, 6 Feb 2016 07:10:33 +0000 (UTC)
    From:        mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost (Michael van Elst)

  | Some configs just do
  | include "dev/usb/usbdevices.config"

Ah, yes, I see, and RPI is one of those (and I just built myself
a complete evbarm release, and the RPI kernel does indeed contain
the uvideo driver).   (I built current (aka HEAD) but I see the same
in netbsd-7's version of the RPI config file).

So I guess that the logitech quickcam must not be a uvideo type device.

Given that, I'd assume that NetBSD has no support for it, and that if
anything was to happen in the short term, some access via ugen would
be the fastest way to make something work (if some code to access it
exists somewhere already, even if it needs to be converted to NetBSD,
or if docs on how to access it exist).

kre