Re: running a logitech quickcam 4000 on a netbsd raspberry pi

    Date:        Sat, 6 Feb 2016 00:56:45 +0100
    From:        Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost>

  | But it's strange that it didn't get detected by the uvideo driver.
  | (if I read things properly this driver is inclued in the RPI kernel config)

Where did you see that?  I just took a look and can find no mention of uvideo
in any of the arch/evbarm/conf/* files

I have no idea whether or not adding support is as simple as adding the
appropriate line(s) to the config file or not though.  My experiences with
NetBSD have been that it usually is (that is, simply adding the driver
required to the config usually works) but anything is possible.

kre