gandi.net only supports Linux variants. I'm not sure if it is possible to run unsupported OSes at all. They are xen based, but it sounds like they might have substantial local modifications.

These are at least the best I've been able to find with high functionality and low cost as the primary criteria.

-Matt

On 2013-08-22 paul%whooppee.com@localhost wrote:

Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 13:29:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: Paul Goyette <paul%whooppee.com@localhost>
To: netbsd-users%netbsd.org@localhost
Subject: OT: Reliable Email/Web hosting service - recommendations?

Some time next year, I'll be moving from the US to the Philippines. It is next-to-impossible to get static-IPv4 addresses, and IPv6-access for residential service is (apparently) even less likely.

So, I've got a couple of options. One would be to "lease" a fixed address from a US-based company and set up a VPN-over-tunnel (HideMyAss.com for example).

It seems easier to just have someone host my domain's mail and web services, and probably less expensive,too. But I really don't want to have to use web-based application for Email; I would much prefer using POP3 (via pkgsrc/fetchmail or similar) to pull mail, and send directly (via postfix).

I would also prefer NOT to retain my current DNS services, and not have to transfer them the Email/Web hosting service.

So, with all these requirements, does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |