Re: wscons, usb keyboard and bépo

At Sun, 8 Apr 2012 19:49:11 +0200,
hans dinsen-hansen <hansdinsenhansen%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 5:35 PM, Ian D. Leroux
> <idleroux%fastmail.fm@localhost> wrote:
> Several of the keycodes I do not understand:
> e.g.
> keycode 52 = gr_c Ooblique
> wscons has chosen to display "Ooblique" in stead of Oslash,(Ø).
> But it is beyond me what the meaning of "gr_c" is..

See my reply to Koodo: these are just different names (greek
characters) for the same keysym.  It is unfortunate that wsconsctl map
is not being smarter and more consistent about what name it reports
for a given keysym.  Perhaps it would be worth filing a PR?

That said, this problem should not stop you from customizing your
keymap as you like.  Just put
keycode 51 = ae AE
in your keymap instead of gr_z gr_Z.  Was there another problem you
were fighting?

-- IDL