Re: wscons, usb keyboard and bépo

Hi Ian D. Leroux & list

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 7:46 PM, Ian D. Leroux <idleroux%fastmail.fm@localhost>
wrote:
> At Fri, 6 Apr 2012 16:48:55 +0200,
> Kooda <kooda%upyum.com@localhost> wrote:
>Try

> wsconsctl map

The problem is that the map that we get on a USB-keyboard is not similar to
the one that we get from a pc-xt keyboard.

If the map is encoding_dk the I'll get a Danish map displayed when I ask for
      wsconsctl map
This map can then be used to maske mmodifications.   I guess that the French get
the same kind of information.  Such kind of information, I have used
to implement
my own "strange" wishes.

If, however, we ask for a map on a USB-keyboard, we get some kind of a raw map
even if
      wsconsctl -a
says encoding=dk.

The main problem for me - and I guess for Kooda - is:  From where do we get our
information to be used when your only keyboasrd is a USB-keyboard.

Kind regards to you all