Re: Eeepc 900 touchpad problems with NetBSD 5.1RC3

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:48 +0200, "Leonardo Taccari"
<iamleot%gmail.com@localhost>
wrote:
> However, tapping the pad with one finger (equivalent to the left button)
> and two fingers (equivalent to the right button) do *not* work while the
> scrolling with two fingers work.

Another data point - I have the same problem on an E1000H, if that helps

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch%mjch.net@localhost                                                left