Eeepc 900 touchpad problems with NetBSD 5.1RC3

Hello netbsd-users@!
few days ago I had (re)installed NetBSD on my EeePC 900.
All the devices work altough I have some problems with the touchpad.
It works as a pointer device and also the left and right buttons below
the pad work.
However, tapping the pad with one finger (equivalent to the left button)
and two fingers (equivalent to the right button) do *not* work while the
scrolling with two fingers work.

On NetBSD 5.0 everything worked properly (I'm running NetBSD 5.1RC3,
GENERIC kernel).

I read pms(4), mousedrv(4), I also tested the touchpad with wsmoused(8)
and I have the same problems.

Here some (maybe) helpful information:

 $ dmesg
 [...]
 pckbd0 at pckbc1 (kbd slot)
 pckbc1: using irq 1 for kbd slot
 wskbd0 at pckbd0: console keyboard
 pms0 at pckbc1 (aux slot)
 pms0: Elantech touchpad version 2.48
 pckbc1: using irq 12 for aux slot
 wsmouse0 at pms0 mux 0
 attimer1: attached to pcppi1
 [...]

 $ awk '/Section.*InputDevice/, /EndSection/' < /etc/X11/xorg.conf
 [...]
 Section "InputDevice"
                 Identifier  "Mouse0"
                 Driver      "mouse"