Re: Looking for guidance on filesystem tuning

At Sat, 21 Nov 2009 09:59:58 +0100, rudolf <netbsd%eq.cz@localhost> wrote:
Subject: Re: Looking for guidance on filesystem tuning

> Hi, can you also comment on the (now probably abandoned) Binc IMAP?
> http://www.bincimap.org/

Sorry, not really.  I've been aware of it, but never paid much attention
to it because of its association with Qmail, of which I'm not enamoured,
to say the least.  :-)

(Naturally the same issues with Maildir will apply regardless of whether
it is used with Qmail directly or not.)

--
                                                Greg A. Woods
                                                Planix, Inc.