Re: MPlayer compilation - taking ages, hardly using CPU

Oops, forgot to CC the list.

Thanks David.

> I think you need to provide a bit more information as to what you
> already have installed. If you have already installed packages
> manually rather than via pkg_add or pkgsrc where have these been
> located so they don't conflict with NetBSD base system or pkgsrc (I
> use /usr/local for a few non pkgsrc standalone programs).

Okay. I installed this system three days ago, so it's fairly fresh.
Everything has been installed via the package management system with
the exception of ocamlsdl, which has installed files in
/usr/pkg/lib/ocaml.

Is there any other information that might be useful?

Thanks a lot,
Sharif