Re: uplcom: can only receive data

Martin Husemann wrote:
On Mon, Sep 01, 2008 at 09:05:24PM +0200, Frederik Sausmikat wrote:
Maybe the problem lies somwhere in the upper levels of the USB driver chain?

Unlikely. You don't happen to have a serial line tester?

Not here at home, maybe we have one at work, I'll check that out tomorrow. What is it you're interested in, the control lines? We have a lot of measurement equipement at work, so (if time permits) I can do some tests.

If it's of some value, the USB adapter has a status LED to indicate activity on the TX/RX lines. When TXing the light stays off whereas it flashes for every character I send to the adapter. But I have no idea where in the adapter the signal for the LED is aquired.

Regards, Freddy