Re: uplcom: can only receive data

Martin Husemann wrote:
Is the cable full grown, including RTS/CTS/DCD/DTE?
Yes it seems to be, though some of the pins involving one (or two) of the above signals are bridged on one end but not the other. But since it worked at least on one NetBSD box and under Debian I did not investigate into this further.

I'll have another look at the cable and will rewire the pins in question...

Do you have an entry in /etc/ttys for the usb or the regular serial port?
(not that you need to, just checking if any of the flags available there
interferes with testing)
No, on all machines the /etc/ttys file is the one included in NetBSD.

Regards, Freddy