Re: Panic on NetBSD 4 STABLE, possibly wm related

Hi Giles, Mark,

Giles Lean wrote:

> Mark Cullen <mark.r.cullen%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>
> > I was just wondering if there are any known issues with the wm driver
> > on 4.0-STABLE, amd64, SMP?
>
> Well ... I have had 4.0_STABLE/i386 (not SMP) panic when I
> enabled jumbo frames on wm0.  [ ... ]

We've just hit this same problem at $WORK.

Can you try the change in rev 1.159 of sys/dev/pci/if_wm.c on your
netbsd-4 system?  The diff between 1.158 and 1.159 applies cleanly
(with a bit of fuzz) to the netbsd-4 if_wm.c

I've tested both -current and netbsd-4 here with that patch and both
are happy.  I'll send a pullup request for the netbsd-4 branch in the
next few days.

Cheers,
Simon.