NetBSD-Desktop archive

Re: Simple editor (ee?)

I don't use vi. I mainly use vim or tea. However, could we not provide a
configuration file for vi which makes it easier to use for newer users?
(this setting is for the 'netbsd-desktop' selection in the installer).

I have been viewing the wiki page and have a few comments:

        -Evolution and Thunderbird mail clients

I don't like the idea of both. I think just support one well in our
desktop package.

        -WINE for WoW etc

I just don't like the idea of this. I think we should just create a
basic desktop package with general applications. This seems a little too
much but maybe its just me.

--
Liam J. Foy
NetBSD Developer <liamjfoy%netbsd.org@localhost>