NetBSD-Desktop archive

Re: bsdinstaller.org?

Christoph Egger wrote:
Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
Anyone use The BSD Installer?

http://www.bsdinstaller.org/

Was (still?) used by at least three different projects.

Has backend and various front-ends...

But then again Google SoC project has work on splitting our current installer to backend so could have different front-ends.

What is its current status ? I haven't seen any activity on this
project. Can we resurvive it this year on GSoC ?

What do we gain from it? Based on the screenshots from the web site, it doesn't look very appealing to me.