Re: HEADS UP: UFS2 extended attribute changes will be committed tomorrow

Hello,

Am 18.11.22 um 09:09 schrieb Matthias Petermann:
Hello Chuck, hello all

Am 15.11.22 um 12:34 schrieb Chuck Silvers:
 > Please let me know if there are any questions or concerns.
 >
 > -Chuck

 - The new fsck option "-c" to convert from UFS2 to UFS2es and vice versa is missing in the man page fsck(8)

...my fault. I just revisited the diff and found the documentation I missed in the man page fsck_ffs(8).

Kind regards
Matthias