HEADS UP: UFS2 extended attribute changes will be committed tomorrow

Hi folks,

On Wednesday I'll be committing the changes that I proposed a while back
that restore UFS2 backward-compatibility with previous NetBSD releases
and create a new "UFS2ea" variant of UFS2 that supports extended attributes.

The previous discussion of this issue started with this post:
https://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2022/05/24/msg042387.html

The diff that I'll be committing (if no additional changes arise) is at:
https://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/chs/diff.ufs2ea.20221114.1

There is a wiki page with instructions for updating a -current installation
from before this change to after this change at:
https://wiki.netbsd.org/features/UFS2ea/

Please let me know if there are any questions or concerns.

-Chuck