Re: Branch for netbsd 9 upcoming, please help and test -current

Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
>>>   port-sparc/53277: Many ubsan tests fail on sparc
[...]
> Please recheck sparc and sparc64 with:
>
> src/external/gpl3/gcc/dist/libsanitizer/sanitizer_common/sanitizer_linux.cc
> r.1.30

I have now rechecked sparc (only, since the tests never failed on
sparc64), and the failures still occur:

  http://www.gson.org/netbsd/bugs/build/sparc/2019/2019.04.27.09.06.18/test.html#failed-tcs-summary

But I also see that these are new tests failing since inception, not
new failures of an existing test, so it's not really a regression and
I shouldn't have included it on my list of regressions.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost