Re: pthread library related

Hi guys,

   I have attached 3 new patches.
The first one is the porting of ad's work and fix of
pthread_condattr_getclock.
I did some changes to ad's work to make it work for the netbsd-current.
The second one is the reimplementation of bsd signal.
The third one is the missing kernel logic for _SC_SEM_NSEMS_MAX.
I have tested 3 of these patches using posix benchmark suite, and they
worked.
I will add formal unit tests and man pages later.
Please provide comments if you have.

Thanks, Charles.