Re: pthread library related

Yes, I can do 2 and 5,  and fix 3.
I am now in the progress of porting ad's patch, let's complete it.
Once I have verified the porting part is done (compile new kernel , run
benchmarks, see errors does not exist),
I will return to complete 2, 5 and fix 3, sounds good?
Of course, I will send you guys the patch of the porting work shortly.