Re: Lua as a scripting language in NetBSD

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 04:46:42PM +0200, Marc Balmer wrote:
> What I need is a reasonably small,
> fast, embeddable language that can be used to extend software.

What I need is a reasonably secure, small, fast, and portable operating
system on which I can execute applications.  So please do go about
extending your software to your heart's content.  And kindly keep your
application requirements out of my operating system.

--