Re: Lua as a scripting language in NetBSD

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 07:00:22AM -0400, der Mouse wrote:
> > The memory requirements are actually low, 64K RAM per state.
> That doesn't strike me as all that low, in the kernel.

I understand where you're coming from, but these days that kind of
overhead fits in the Unix kernel on cellphones.  It's about the best
you're going to find out there.

Thor Lancelot Simon
    "Even experienced UNIX users occasionally enter rm *.* at the UNIX
     prompt only to realize too late that they have removed the wrong
     segment of the directory structure." - Microsoft WSS whitepaper