Re: Cross Building Native GCC

Okay after poking around and regression testing GCC I found something
rather interesting (just in case someone is reading this)

While building and testing the GCC-toolchain standalone I discovered
that --target=eco32 and --target=eco32-elf gave completely different
results from the regression test.

And while poking around those config files I discovered some more
setting in binutils which should enable proper netbsd support :)

Thanks - just writing and talking about it really got be further ahead.
I will keep you posted if this discovery leads to something :)

Jens