Re: Cross Building Native GCC

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 01:58:19PM +0100, Jens Mehler wrote:
> Hmm yeah building a standalone native-gcc - I should try that :D
> I never considered that because the project only focused on
> cross-compilation XD

Sorry, unclear wording: a ./configure of gcc, no matter if you are
cross compiling or not. It should create the omp.h file for you
(somewhere), and you could put that into
src/external/gpl3/gcc/lib/libgomp/arch/eco32/omp.h for a start and see
if you get further with mknative.

Maybe omp.h is needed in step 4 before it is (re-)generated later in the
process, and we just never noticed (as we have existing files for all
our architectures).

Martin