Re: Using build.sh for cross builds

> Isn't there an option/setting/something for skipping the tools build
> completely from build.sh?

If so I'd love to hear about it; my use case is different, but it would
be a very nice thing to have.  (So far I've been using USETOOLS=never,
but the semantics of that, while suitable for my case, are different
enough that I don't think it's much help to the OP.  But I would very
much like something that says "use the tools from $TOOLDIR, but do not
ever ever try to rebuild anything there".)

\ / Ribbon Campaign