Re: Making DESTDIR support mandatory

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 06:49:58PM +0900, OBATA Akio wrote:
> Attached patch should resolve a regression of USE_DESTDIR=yes,
> and binary package will not be created unless `package' target
> is invoked.

I assume bulk builds call that target?

I wonder if you have tested with USE_DESTDIR=no, see:
+.if ${_USE_DESTDIR} == "no"
+STAGE_PKGFILE?=                ${PKGFILE
+.else
There's a '}' missing at the end of line here.

The other thing I wonder is if we should still add code that checks
for USE_DESTDIR=no when we have less than 20 packages left in this
state.
 Thomas