Re: Broken binaries again

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 5:08 PM, Justin Sherrill
<> wrote:
> Basically, I'm saying please apply cross-platform.

The very best place to do the checks keeping cross-platform in mind is
a bulk build
tools we use. In distbb I have "checks" section, some of checks there
are important for package distribution, others -- not.
Provides/Requires checks are not implemented yet.

But I cannot say too much about pbulk, this is mainly Joerg's territory.

For now you can use pkg_lint_summary with flags -l, -L and -n
and pkg_cmp_summary for doing DragonFly checks manually.
They are from pkgtools/pkg_summary-utils.