Re: Last KDE4.8 issue in DragonFly?

On 4/3/2012 20:25, David Holland wrote:
Oops. So it is. My bad. I'll look into it later...

(Does anyone know the right way forward for kde3, xine, and arts? My
other mail on the subject got no reply, probably because I forgot to
set the Subject: usefully.)

I don't know how to fix xine-arts, but I'm glad you brought the topic up. This package was broken recently, maybe even during the freeze, while trying to update something else. The result is KDE3 metapkg no longer builds. Obviously David is aware of this, but I would think the freeze should not be lifted until KDE3 functionality is restored. (and by that I mean KDE3 metapkg builds again even if arts is no longer supported.)

John