Re: Last KDE4.8 issue in DragonFly?

On Tue, Apr 03, 2012 at 08:21:51AM +1200, Mark Davies wrote:
 > >  >  > I just tried building the KDE4 metapackage on DragonFly.
 > >  >  > Everything built except: security/ksecrets
 > >  >  >
 > >  >  > The last part of the log follows, it failed during the configure
 > >  >  > step. Is this problem system-specific?
 > >  >
 > >  > I hit this overnight. It's not just you.
 > >
 > > Which, for those who haven't been following this like it's the World
 > > Cup, means it also affects NetBSD.
 >
 > Looks like thats a dependency on kde-workspace4 that the package needs

I have one remaining problem (besides the ksecrets one, which is
testing right now): kaffeine doesn't like xine-lib any more.

kxinewidget.cpp: In member function 'bool
KXineWidget::getAutoplayPluginURLS(const QString&, QStringList&)':
kxinewidget.cpp:2501:66: error: invalid conversion from 'const char* const*' to
'char**'

This is probably easy to fix but I don't have time to look into it
right now.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost