Patch for xentools33 for use with Python 2.7

Hi,

now that python-2.7 is the default version, I discovered that
xentools33 does not work with it. I get a traceback on running "xm
list". There is a patch in the git repo for exactly this problem,
which I applied to sysutils/xentools33.

With this patch, xm list now works. I am not sure if this also applies
to xentools41, I have no such system to test.

Is it okay to commit this during the freeze? It seems important to me.

--Benny.