Re: Solaris packages not working quite right

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 02:32:37PM +1300, Lloyd Parkes wrote:
> Although, in my defence, my employer isn't so keen to host the updated
> source code, and my home web server isn't reliable enough to do it
> either. I now have a proper hosting solution, so I can publish my work.
> Also, I think I'm now in a position to be the maintainer of gensolpkg.

Hosting shouldn't be an issue, it is not like pkgsrc/TNF doesn't have a
web/FTP server for things like this.

Re: +INSTALL/+DEINSTALL scripts: It should work well if you just prefix
the script with the few environmental variables export by pkg_add
normally.

Joerg