Solaris packages not working quite right

Hi all,
I've been using pkgsrc and gensolpkg to build Solaris packages for a little while now and I've finally come across the problem I was expecting to find as soon as I started.

gensolpkg doesn't copy the package installation scripts from the tgz file into the Solaris format package. Are the semantics of the pkgsrc install scripts well defined, and can I expect them to work on Solaris? I'm testing with apache22, which does a fair amount of work in its install scripts.

As far as I can tell, the semantics look reasonably well defined, but there will need to be some work done to adapt them to the SYSV package semantics.

--
Lloyd Parkes
Systems Consultant