Re: Xlockmore

On 28 Apr 2008, at 20:51, Vincent wrote:
Also, I think your approach to pull in pthreads is not the best one. I can't find the section documenting how to handle packages that require pthreads in the pkgsrc guide right now, but I think including ../../mk/pthread.buildlink3.mk is a good first step.

I've tried that. It does not work, -lpthread does not show up.

You probably need something like this:

CFLAGS+=        ${PTHREAD_CFLAGS}
LDFLAGS+=       ${PTHREAD_LDFLAGS}
LIBS+=          ${PTHREAD_LIBS}

Somewhere else, I saw:

LIBS += -lpthread

That's wrong, too. Not all platforms have a "pthread" library (e.g. DragonFly doesn't).

        Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                           http://zhadum.org.uk/