Re: package maintainers vs owners

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008, Adam Hoka wrote:

Why not just:

# Package owner:

# Please contact me with any non-trivial changes before commit!

        I would not mind that, but prefer the strong differention provided
        by a different variable name. It also allows scripts to determine
        whether a package has an owner or maintainer (and possibly adjust
        notification behaviour for example).

                David/absolute       -- No hype required --