Re: SCTP, DCCP and MobileIP

>> Data point: I'm on a gig right now that's using SCTP on Linux.  They
>> say they'd like to run on BSD as well, but that's pretty much a
>> nonstarter without SCTP.
> Whether the KAME sctp code works well enough to be usefulis another
> matter entirely.

True enough.  I was considering implementing SCTP myself when I saw the
post about possibly bringing in the KAME code; I don't know whether
this gig would use Free or would use Net -current or would let the BSD
plans slide or what.  (I might backport the SCTP code for my own use,
but that'd be a separate thing in any case - what I use and what this
work gig uses are pretty much orthogonal.)

\ / Ribbon Campaign