SCTP, DCCP and MobileIP

I have been doing some work on taking the remaining network protocols
that were developed by the Kame Project and trying to get them to work
on NetBSD-current.

The code for SCTP, DCCP and MIP6 builds ok, I have sent and received
small messages using SCTP and DCCP over the loopback interface.

Not tried MIP6 yet as I'm still thinking about how to test it, maybe
simulate a couple of networks using Xen.

The main areas that needed work were socket locks and the use of the
route cache. The route lookups seem to work but I'm getting panics from
the socket code when the stack is cleaning things up.

I'm working on getting the MobileIP daemons to build but haven't included
the code for them.

The diffs and tarball of new files are at:

<ftp.NetBSD.org/misc/rjs/net.diff.bz2>
<ftp.NetBSD.org/misc/rjs/net.tar.bz2>

Comments and suggestions on when to think about putting it in the tree
would be good.

Robert Swindells